top of page
Bettina's upcoming appearances
- Tue, Apr 28https://pha.digitellinc.com/pha/live/9/pageApr 28, 2020, 7:00 AM CDThttps://pha.digitellinc.com/pha/live/9/page
- Tue, Mar 31Congregation Emanu ElMar 31, 2020, 7:00 PM CDTCongregation Emanu El, 1500 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005, USAMar 31, 2020, 7:00 PM CDTCongregation Emanu El, 1500 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005, USAJoin us for a special Kid Food evening event just for Houston parents, hosted by Congregation Emanu El and the Becker preschool. Light refreshments will be served and books will be available for purchase and signing.
- Wed, Mar 25Books Inc.Mar 25, 2020, 7:00 PM PDTBooks Inc., 317 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA
- Wed, Mar 11Renaissance Downtown, Washington, DCMar 11, 2020, 8:15 AM CDT – Mar 12, 2020, 12:30 PM CDTRenaissance Downtown, Washington, DC, 999 9th St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Sun, Mar 01David Brower CenterMar 01, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PSTDavid Brower Center, 2150 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94704, USAMar 01, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PSTDavid Brower Center, 2150 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94704, USABettina will be interviewed by Dr. Kris Madsen, Faculty Director of the Berkeley Food Institute, at BFI's annual fundraiser. Book signing and reception to follow. Please note: this is a ticketed event! See the Eventbrite link below.
- Tue, Nov 19WASHINGTON, DCNov 19, 2019, 7:00 PMWASHINGTON, DC, Politics and Prose, 5015 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USANov 19, 2019, 7:00 PMWASHINGTON, DC, Politics and Prose, 5015 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USABettina will be engaging in a lively conversation about all things "kid food" with Aviva Goldfarb, Washington Post contributor, cookbook author and food and beverage marketer. The talk will be held downstairs in the Children and Teens section. Book signing to follow.
- Sat, Nov 16Maple Street SchoolNov 16, 2019, 11:00 AMMaple Street School , 626 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USANov 16, 2019, 11:00 AMMaple Street School , 626 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USAJoin Bettina at Maple Street School (Flatbush location) for a discussion of the challenges of raising healthy eaters in today's food environment. Books will be sold by Greenlight Bookstore, with a signing to follow.
- Thu, Nov 14New York City Food Policy Center/HunterNov 14, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMNew York City Food Policy Center/Hunter , 2180 Third Ave, New York, NY 10035, USANov 14, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMNew York City Food Policy Center/Hunter , 2180 Third Ave, New York, NY 10035, USABettina will be joined by Marion Nestle, professor emerita, NYU, and Pam Koch, exec. director of the Tisch Center for Food, Education & Policy, moderated by Charles Platkin. This is a free but TICKETED event! Click the "TELL ME MORE" below for additional details and the Eventbrite link.
- Sun, Nov 10HOUSTON, TXNov 10, 2019, 2:45 PMHOUSTON, TX, ERJCC, 5601 S Braeswood Blvd.Nov 10, 2019, 2:45 PMHOUSTON, TX, ERJCC, 5601 S Braeswood Blvd.Come to Oliver Lapin Family Day on Sunday, November 10th at the Evelyn Rubenstein JCC Book Fair and get your copy of Kid Food signed by Bettina! She'll be in the bookstore immediately following the 2pm Family Performing Arts Series event.
- Sun, Nov 03HOUSTON, TXNov 03, 2019, 5:00 PMHOUSTON, TX, Brazos Bookstore, 2421 Bissonnet St.Nov 03, 2019, 5:00 PMHOUSTON, TX, Brazos Bookstore, 2421 Bissonnet St.The official launch of Bettina's book tour! Come to Brazos Bookstore on Sunday, November 3 at 5:00pm for a conversation between Bettina Elias Siegel and Mimi Schwartz, executive editor of Texas Monthly and regular New York Times op-ed contributor. Book signing to follow.
bottom of page